General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please add a mobile app for andorid

Should we add an android app? Please vote!

497 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

July 29th, 2015: Work is underway (and has been for quite a while now) on our mobile apps.

It is slow progress, due to our small number of resources and also wanting to continue to make progress on the web version.

The first version we launch will focus on providing an outline view that can be filtered to show your actions by different views.

From there we will start to iterate on mobile adding more and more features.

We will update you all when we are ready for a few people to try it and give us feedback.

• Allow importation

I'd like to use GTDNext, but I already have GTD up and running in another webapp (workflowy, in my case). The thought of retyping all of my items into GTDNext is keeping me from making the transition.

Allowing us to import plain text or csv lists to create a whole batch of items would be really helpful. I imagine that I'm not alone in wanting to transition from some other program. I'd guess too that most programs have some kind of plain text or csv output that could be used in this.

18 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We have recently added the ability to import from NirvanaHQ via the CSV files they create for exporting. If that get’s much use we may consider adding more vendors or a generic import.

• Fully featured keyboard shortcuts

A full set of keyboard shortcuts to use the web app quickly. The goal would be that using the keyboard alone, someone can work very quickly and have no need for the mouse.

Details:

1) Text manipulation (moving, copy, deleting, batch selecting, etc)
        2) Field entry (adding tags, setting status, operations work with batch selection, etc)
        3) Navigation (switch to Inbox view, Action view, Waiting view, etc)

21 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Add email body as note and add mailed attachments in the task

When sending an email to the GTD Next app the mail body should become the task note and any attachments should be added to the task.

17 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            1 comment  ·  Admin →

Today, we introduced formatted text in emails forwarded to GTDNext. So all emails sent to GTDNext will retain the formatting that you see in your email client.

Automatically uploading attachments from emails is still coming some day.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base