Answer: There are two ways to export actions out of GTDNext.
Method 1: To copy all items
- To export all items need to go to the "cog" menu in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Click the cog and select "export all" from the menu
- A dialog box will appear with all your items.
- You can select the button to show completed items if needed.
- Highlight the portion of the outline you wish to copy.
- Choose copy (CTRL+C) or right click copy
- Paste the results into the program of your choice
- Open up the Action Details pane (the right pane)
- Select the action you want to export
- Press the export button at the bottom corner of the Action Details pane.
- Highlight and copy the text you wish to export