Using an outline editor is very simple, but there are a few keystrokes you need to learn.
Here is a quick list of the common keys you will need to use:
- Press ENTER at the end of a line to create a new line
- PRESS TAB to indent to make the current item a "child" of the item above it.
- Press SHIFT+TAB to out-dent and move the item back to the left.
- Press END to quickly move to the end of a line to quickly press ENTER
- Press the UP and DOWN keys to quickly navigate throughout your outline of projects and actions
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+UP or DOWN to move items up and down the outline in the Projects and Actions view
Note: The video shows an earlier build where "Projects and Actions" was called "All Projects". The functionality shown is the same.