Skip to content

General

4 results found

1. Tasks with incoming due date (let's say 3 days) should go automatically to FOCUS list.

We should get focus in a task that is close to reach its due date, without having to do it manually.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We view the focus list as the area where you (not the app) decides what you will focus on for the next. This could be for the day or even just the next hour. Because of that we have never wanted to add items to it automatically, as that would pre-suppose that we know what you want to focus on right now.

We do make sure that Due items are highlighted in your next action list. They should be very easy to see and filter on.

That is our current view on how the Focus list should work. Of course we are open to feedback!

2. Add "SAVE" button.

Although I understand your system frequently autosaves, it's non-intuitive, and a bit foreign that there's no save button under the action details page. It may be that you've discovered a better UI, however the lack of a save button or visual feedback that changes have been saved/recorded is uncomfortable.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a mobile app for Blackberry!

I know it's not as popular as Android or the iPhone, but I have a Blackberry and would love GTDNext to be available on it.

Please and Thank-You! :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. De-couple Areas from Contexts.

An area of responsibility is not the same as a context. For instance: for my job, I am responsible for staff development (area), financial (area), process and procedures (area), etc. A context is a tool or someone I could need at any given time to do this: @calls (context), @intranet (context), @boss (context). Unless I am missing something, GTDNext is devoid of the ability to assign contexts unless I use tags to do so, which in my opinion, is not an elegant way to do so, rather more of a work-around. Thanks for your consideration.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We use the more broad term of “Tags” for context. We could have called this feature “context”, as the feature provides the exact same function as what tags provides. However, we choose to call it tags, so it could also be used for other purposes as well, if users so wish.

At this time we are not considering a “context” field that would be separate from “tags”. We never, say never, so if there is enough demand we would look at this again, but at this time we feel that tags does a great job for context.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base